It has been seven months. Seven months since what you ask? Seven months since we have posted. In case you have forgotten, Julie’s words are in ORANGE (Go SU) and Olivia’s are regular (because we are trying not to influence her college choices so early in her life)! Here are the reasons why it has taken us seven long months to formulate a creative and amazing blog post. Well one reason is because we are lazy. True that! Also it’s because we are super busy and have forgotten to post in seven months. Uh-huh! Anyway here’s the rundown of everything that’s happened in the past seven months.
- First, mom got a new job at the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce. Since I am in charge of Image and Communications, I must make sure everyone understands that I work for the oldest and largest chamber in the great city of San Antonio.
- Secondly, I’ve been super busy with moving theaters and all that stuff. Really? What stuff?
- We also went on vacation to Albany, New York. It was a wonderful trip, and I’m not going to complain about how it took us 10 hours to fly from San Antonio to Albany. I think if we had rented wings, we could have flown there faster ourselves. But, check out this selfie of us on the plane at 1 a.m. after eight hours of being on a plane.
- Dad and Evan (my little brother) went to Alabama for constraint therapy for his right arm. We missed them alot.
- Overnight camp (which I’m never going to again) No comment. Not going to tell you I told you so.
- We’ve also had four birthday parties (one of which involved girls AND boys), Halloween, school 😦 Really? A sad face from the girl who used to cry during the weekends and on the last day of school because she already missed school?
So hopefully this explains why we were gone for seven whole months. So now you just have to stay tuned, because we’re back!