Welcome to our blog. Thought it would be fun for you to get to know us a little more.
Random facts about Olivia, with commentary in orange italics by Julie:
- I ❤ anything PINK and SPARKLY!!! Truth.
- Books are life. My favorite book is Dead City. Check it out here! Who knew?
- I ❤ ❤ ❤ theater soooo much. She is a drama queen;)
- One of my favorite TV shows is Gravity Falls!!! Truth, but I’m not sure why.
- Music rocks! My favorite song is Carol of the Bells. What? I thought it was Moves Like Jagger
- Starbucks is life! She also has expensive taste.
- I LOVE YouTube. Hmmmm, and hopes to have her own YouTube channel one day.
- I am really cool at school 🙂 Really? I would prefer to see, “I’m really nerdy at school.”
- I love fashion it is so cool I love making dresses. 😛 Grammar?
- I am so random! see 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 TRUTH!
- I am obsessed with fairy tales. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- I love owls… AND cookies. Now you know who named this site… If you still don’t know it’s me! Hey, I’ve loved owls and cookies at least 34 years longer than you have…
- Cupcakes RULE! My favorite cupcakes are red velvet with cream cheese frosting. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 Red velvet, really?
- Rainbows Rock! RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO VIOLET a.k.a ROYGBIV 🙂 And, she is smart in science, too!
- PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! told you I’m random I do like unicorns. I’ve got nothing….
This is all of mine! If you want more comment!
Random facts about Julie… with commentary from Olivia in purple italics
- I am a marketing genius. she is indeed
- I love grammar – thanks, Aunt Berkie! I on the other hand am not
- I don’t love exclamation points
- I think Bradley Cooper and Maroon 5 are okay. That I agree with
- I love Starbucks, too, but I love Dunkin’ Donuts more. I still love Starbucks more
- I waste alot of time on Facebook and Pinterest. I don’t
- My favorite shows are Scandal, Chicago Fire, and Chicago PD. mom sometimes screams “EWWWW”
- Boston is my favorite city in the country. same
- I could eat pizza every day. #unhealthy
- I think Dogs are amazing, and if I didn’t have a husband to stop me, I would be a crazy dog lady.mommy hates cats
- Go SU…I bleed orange. I bleed red!
- Couldn’t live without my Apple products. I love my iphone and ipad, and am learning to love my Macbook Air.again same
- I love to dance in the living room with my kids to John Denver and Barry Manilow songs.taylor swift
- I am slightly obsessive and definitely type-A. opposite of that
- I always wanted to be a mom, so I could start a blog with my daughter:) I was the one who started it! :)\
Bonus fact: Olivia drives me crazy with her lack of grammar. EWWWW.
Other bonus fact: I love selfies, so prepare yourselves.
Awww, you guys are fun! Love your comments on each other’s facts! ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person